Why Choose BACT Education for Vocational Training?
BACT’s vocational training aims to ensure that all educational staff or those aspiring to be employed in all disciplines has a professional certificate in the field of education.
Developing in depth knowledge, skills and providing them with all the modern knowledge and applied skills and to meet the experiential and skill needs in the knowledge market.
We at BACT also aims to ensure that the winner has the best skills, knowledge, formal and informal education, training experience and functional experience in all fields of education through the final written test to obtain the certificate and provide practical application in schools.
Here are the processes on how we assess the teachers:
- INITIAL PEDAGOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE TEACHERS
- TEACH HOW TO REVIEW DOCUMENTS AND MAPPING OF PEDAGOGICAL LEVELS TO DOCUMENTATION LEVEL OF SCHOOL
- CUSTOMIZING THE PROGRAM BASED ON SCHOOL NEEDS
- TEACHER EVALUVATION PERFOMANCE BASED ON ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
- MOCK EXAMS AND PRACTICE QUESTIONS BASED ON EACH REQUERED CRITERIA
- PHYSICAL AND E PORTFOLIO DESIGN FOR OFFICIAL REQUIREMENT
Standard 1: Professional And Moral Behavior
1. Safely applied to evaluate UAE heritage and culture.
2. The basic features of the historical geography of the State of the United Arab Emirates from the beginning of history until the 2021 vision.
3. Practical application of the national agenda in the UAE School.
4. Teaching process-planning skills.
5. Practical application of the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics.
Standard 2: Professional Knowledge
1. Psychological characteristics and needs of learners according to their age.
2. The skills of designing classroom activities for the age and course levels.
3. The skills of the positive application of the census and cultural diversity.
4. Building and curriculum design.
5. The skills and the comprehensive design of learning.
6. The application of descriptive theory to educational theories.
Standard 3: Professional Practice
1. Applied skills to create a supportive learning environment and positive security and motivation.
2. Skills activate positive motivation to learn and raise the level of expectation.
3. Applied skills of learning centered on the learner.
4. Skills of measuring achievement, academic progress, feedback and educational statistics.
5. Practical application to benefit from the results of evaluation in different areas.
Standard 4: Professional Growth
1. Self-assessment and reflective reflection skills.
2. Skills of communication locally – regionally – internationally
3. Skills for self-development and creating opportunities for excellence.
4. Evaluate the outcomes of self-development on the practice of teaching and the achievements of learners