Teacher and Training Program (TTP) English
The training provides the skills and knowledge necessary for the teacher, who has the ability to shorten the time required to acquire the required experience for new teachers, the practical application of academic theoretical curricula for experienced teachers, and enrich and stimulate the teaching process of teachers.
About Training Learning Outcomes
- Identify the basic concepts of active learning (Education, active learning, independent learning, individual differences … etc).
- Learning aspects and skills of formulating behavioral goals.
- Procedural behavioral objectives (concept, characteristics, formulation).
- Teaching strategies for active learning to teach Arabic to Non-native speakers.
- Thinking skills and innovation and methods of evaluation calendar and composition.
- the skills of classroom management and basic education theories and their educational applications in the classroom.
The training is provided by a group of specialized trainers with more than 20 years of experience.
Who Gets The Training:
The training is offered to all (teachers / assistant teachers), all those with high qualifications who wish to join the field of education. Number of training hours are 20 training hours. Form of providing training. Training hours are offered interactively within the training rooms and others are online.
Training is available in Arabic.
The trainee receives a certificate from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai after passing the training and fulfilling the administrative requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes