Measuring and diagnosing cases of learning difficulties
This course is designed for teachers and special education specialists in order to identify their causes and manifestations, develop remedial programs and prepare a report on the child’s mental state (intelligence tests) and by comparing his mental abilities and academic achievement between reality and expected. In addition to the following:
1-Write a report on the child’s reading and writing skills using survey and standardized tests.
2-Writing a report on the child’s learning process, how he learned and what he learned, including the strengths and weaknesses, his reception of information, or his linking, and does he have difficulty in reasoning, remembering, imagining, paying attention, or what? Using the metered standards for this.
3-Identifying the causes of learning difficulties and knowing his and his family’s attitude towards them, and studying the physiological, emotional, environmental and psychological factors, through intended and unintended observation, case study and standardized measures for that purpose.
teachers and special education specialists
⏱⏱Number of hours:
🔢🔢Number of sessions:
Session timings: 2 hours per session
1- Measuring learning difficulties
2- Diagnosing learning difficulties
3- Tests used in diagnosing learning difficulties
- Define the concept and purpose of the measurement process
- The most prominent obstacles in the field of diagnosing learning difficulties
- General principles and foundations for measuring and diagnosing learning difficulties
- The steps that the student goes through when diagnosed with learning difficulties
- Low-achieving students and learning difficulties
- The most prominent methods and means used in diagnosing learning difficulties
- The criteria used in diagnosing learning difficulties
- Types of learning difficulties
- Classification of learning difficulties
- The causes of learning difficulties
- Aspects that are measured for the purposes of diagnosing learning difficulties
- The most prominent tests used in the field of diagnosing learning difficulties More about measuring .
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 276
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes