Flipped Class Strategy
The Educational Flipped Learning Strategy Course
This course is designed as a guide for all those interested and wishing to develop their expertise in the educational field and provide them with the most important teaching skills, through which learners will learn the methods of developing the skills required to become skilled teachers or trainers. Thus, this course will enable the student to learn different techniques to communicate effectively with his students, motivate them to learn, and implement successful educational plans in the classroom.
📚📚The axes of this course are:
The concept of inverted learning.
Steps and stages of implementing the flipped learning strategy.
Characteristics and advantages of flipped learning.
Requirements for the application of the flipped learning strategy.
Justifications for using the flipped learning strategy.
Worksheet “Witness Form, Summarize, Put Questions”.
The roles of the teacher and the learner in flipped learning.
⏱⏱Duration of the course:
The course lasts between 4 training hours and each session is 2 hours.
All teachers and educators interested in the educational field and skills development, including school principals and their assistants, teachers, supervisors or administrators.
1. Once the course and examination are completed, the learner has the opportunity to obtain a certificate attested by the Knowledge and Development Authority in Dubai.
2. Practical training and useful and interesting discussions.
3. Acquiring the skills of employing modern learning strategies in education.
4. Competitive prices.
5. Flexibility in dates and payment in easy installments.
6. Highly qualified and professional trainers.
7. It is considered evidence of the learner’s commitment to continuing education, increasing his skills, and achieving high-level results.
8. It is an incentive for the learner to continue learning on a permanent basis, and to enhance his practical abilities.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 153
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty