This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimizing content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills and main concepts relating to digital marketing.
- Certifies best practice in digital marketing.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising digital marketing professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
Digital Marketing Concepts
|· Key Concepts
|· Web Presence Options
· Website Considerations
· Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Setup
|· Social Media Platforms
· Social Media Accounts
Social Media Management
|· Social Media Management Services
· Marketing and Promotion Activities
· Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Online Marketing and Advertising
|· Online Advertising
· E-Mail Marketing
· Mobile Marketing
|· Getting Started
· Web Analytics
· Social Media Insights
· E-Mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 478
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes