Cooperative Learning Strategy
The Educational COOPERATIVE Learning Strategy Course:
This course is designed as a guide for all those interested and wishing to develop their expertise in the educational field and provide them with the most important teaching skills, through which learners will learn the methods of developing the skills required to become skilled teachers or trainers. Thus, this course will enable the student to learn different techniques to communicate effectively with his students, motivate them to learn, and implement successful educational plans in the classroom.
🟢🟢The objective of the training course:
This training course aims to qualify teachers scientifically and skillfully and provide them with the practical experiences necessary to work as a renewed teacher in the field of education. This training course also reviews more than one active learning strategy.
📚📚The axes of this course are:
Concepts of cooperative learning.
Steps and stages of implementing the cooperative learning strategy.
The basic features of cooperative learning.
Explain the importance of using cooperative learning.
Requirements and basics for implementing a cooperative learning strategy
Obstacles to using cooperative learning in schools and ways to treat them educationally.
Consolidating the concepts of cooperative work through the implementation of a specialized workshop in cooperative learning.
⏱⏱Duration of the course:
The course lasts between 4 training hours and each session is 2 hours.
All teachers and educators interested in the educational field and skills development, including school principals and their assistants, teachers, supervisors or administrators.
1. Once the course and examination are completed, the learner has the opportunity to obtain a certificate attested by the Knowledge and Development Authority in Dubai.
2. Practical training and useful and interesting discussions.
3. Acquiring the skills of employing modern learning strategies in education.
4. Competitive prices.
5. Flexibility in dates and payment in easy installments.
6. Highly qualified and professional trainers.
7. It is considered evidence of the learner’s commitment to continuing education, increasing his skills, and achieving high-level results.
8. It is an incentive for the learner to continue learning on a permanent basis, and to enhance his practical abilities.
Upon completion of this course, teachers will be able to design an effective strategy to achieve the objectives in addition to acquiring knowledge, skills and contemporary trends that qualify them to practice the most important modern learning strategies.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 156
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty