Class management in Blended learning
The Class Management is one of the most important operations in the educational field, because the success of any educational process depends mainly on the success of creative classroom management, and this skill is an art and a science, especially as we need it in the Diverse Blended education between classroom and electronic attendance.
📚📚This course includes the following topics:
• The concept of class management
• Classroom management skills
• Successful classroom environment.
• Elements of class management.
• The foundations of successful classroom management.
• The impact of work stress on classroom and school performance.
• A strategy for dealing with students’ patterns in the classroom.
• Teachers’ class patterns.
• The importance of teamwork and cooperative work in education.
• Mechanisms for dividing groups.
Distribution of group roles
• Exercises and activities to manage group work.
⏱⏱Course hours: 6 hours
🚻🚻This course is directed to :
Teachers within the different disciplines and age groups.
• Gifted and talented teachers, trainers and student counselors.
• Those interested in the issues of thinking, creativity, education and training.•
For all educators and teachers wishing to upgrade in their educational and professional performance
.Everyone who works in the field of education and training.
Distance Education competitive prices Acquisition of modern education skills.
Mastery of modern methods of classroom management.
Flexibility in dates and payment in easy installments.
Highly qualified and professionally qualified trainers and teachers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 480
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes